Sunday, June 21, 2015

Barcelona

I have been a little under the weather for the past week, so I am just now getting around to sharing pictures from my trip last weekend. I went to Barcelona with a friend, and we had an amazing time there. Besides seeing all the wonderful sights, we stumbled into an annual event called "Tast a la Rambla." Different restaurants from around the city gather on Las Ramblas (a very popular and busy street) and prepare their specialty tapas. We had already eaten dinner, but we did enjoy the wine and band. Between all the amazing sights, Tast a la Rambla, and a spur of the moment boat ride, it was a fantastic trip that I won't soon be forgetting.

Once again, I have to apologize for the pictures. They just don't do justice to these beautiful places, especially when taken on an iPhone. Y'all will just have to believe me when I say that everything was breathtakingly beautiful.

Park Güell



It's near impossible to get a picture of the whole bench, so I put
this mosaic collage together (using close up shots).

La Sagrada Família



Plaça de Catalunya
 

 Casa Batlló

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment